Winter Dream Wedding in Tirol Austria
Winter Dream Wedding in Tirol ? Come with your close family and friends and bring them to the amazing ski resort of Zell am See-Kaprun. Celebrate your winter dream wedding. Imagine taking them all up to the top by ski lift. On top op the mountain Schmittenhohe you’ll say your vows to one another. Does it get even more magical then that?
Winter Dream Wedding in Tirol Austria? 7 reasons why
- Wedding in the snow Have you always dreamed of a white winter ski wedding in the snow? White winter wonderland around you and your loved one when you say you want to commit to being a lifetime together. It is romance galore!
- Snowboard or Ski too your wedding.The Schmittenhöhe offers a large selection of ski pistes, from easy to challenging. Ski schools teach beginners and newbies the basics. Experienced skiers can look forward to red and black pistes. Say “I Do surrounded by your nearest and dearest on this mountain top wedding location.
- Sip Gluwein on the mountain top. Cocktail receptions, such as Gluwein, can be arranged for your whole group on top of Schmittenhohe Mountain in Zell am See.
- You can have a legally binding marriage in Austria. Your civil wedding can take place in Castle Rosenberg Registry Office before you head up to the top of the Mountain in Zell am See.
- You can have a religious wedding at the Sisi Chapel (officially the Elisabeth Chapel). Which is where your Catholic or Anglican blessings can be arranged on top of the mountain after your civil wedding in Castle Rosenberg.
- Civil weddings can take place all year round at Kaprun Registry Office in the town itself, so whether it’s a winter wedding or a summer wedding in Austria it can be accommodated. There is also Kaprun Castle which is a much larger venue.
- The Schmitten is one of Austria’s mountains that has one of the most beautiful panoramic sceneries. The views are breathtaking. Your view will be into the valley, across Lake Zell. And then let’s talk about your backdrop. This is a backdrop that is hardly to to beat with anything. It will be the up to thirty mountains in the Hohe Tauern National Park. And did I mention the hight? They are around 3000 meters high!!
Want that winter dream wedding?
Would you like to have a winter dream wedding in Tirol or any other destination in the snow. Let us have a chat! to find out your dream location for your destination wedding!